Hey Friends! I hope everything is going good with you. So, Today we are going to discuss, How to Delete Paytm Account With Top 5 easiest Method. If you are facing issue on deleting or cancelling a Paytm account. So, You can follow some very easy steps to Permanently delete your account from Paytm.
Paytm does not show any direct option on their App or Website to Delete or Cancel Account. To do so, You will need to follow some simple steps which are given below.
There are many Paytm users, Who do not like Cashback Offers of Paytm or Its Features or Its Customer care Support or Some other reason. In this case, They want to Delete their Paytm account permanently from Paytm.
There are many users who think, Paytm do not allow their users to delete their account. But, Let me clear their doubt, Yes, Paytm allow their users to delete their existing account, If they are facing any issue or trouble.
Source: Know About Paytm (Wikipedia)
Are you Enjoying? Keep Reading.
Note: Before Deleting or Cancelling a Paytm Account, Make Sure to Transfer your Paytm money to the bank account or any other Paytm account. Also, You will not be able to create a new account with the same mobile number.
How To Delete Paytm Account?
Deleting or Cancelling a Paytm account is a manual process that is done by the Paytm technical Team. So, It may take about 2-3 days to successfully cancel your Paytm account.
Also, After the cancellation of your old Paytm account, You will not be able to create a new Paytm account with the same mobile number.
Also Read –
- How to get Popular Creator Tag on TikTok?
- Free 10 GB Airtel Data For All Users
- How to get Alt Balaji Free Subscription?
To delete your Paytm account. You can follow some simple steps which are given below –
Delete Paytm Account Without App
This method is very easy and your account will cancel within 48 hours. If you want to delete Paytm Account without App. So, follow some simple steps which are given below –
- Visit Paytm.com
- Log in to your account using OTP and Password.
- Choose Your Profile and Click on 24×7 Support.
- Click on ‘My Account‘ and Choose I want to close/delete my account
- Then choose your reason to Cancel your Paytm account. i.e, I don’t use this Paytm account
- You will see a message like –
- Click on Message us.
- Now, Simply Fill your Mobile Number & Send Submit the Request.
- Done! Your account will delete within 1-2 Days.
Using this very simple method, You can delete your Paytm account permanently.
Want more simple ways to delete Paytm Account? Continue Reading. 😊
You can also watch this video on How to Delete Paytm account –
Delete Paytm Account using Customer Care Number
The Best way to delete your Paytm account within 24 Hours, Just Call on 0120-4456-456 (Paytm Customer Care Number) and Tell them that you want to delete your Paytm Account.
Give some Reason and they will register your request, After the confirmation, Your Paytm account will get deleted.
Delete Paytm Account using App
To delete the Paytm account from Paytm App in your mobile, follow the steps given below.
Step: 1 Open Paytm App, First of all, open the Paytm App on your mobile.
Step: 2 Click On Profile Option, Now go to your profile and you will see some options, click on Help & Support from there.
Step: 3 Resolve An Issue?
After clicking on it, the Next Page will open. In that, you Resolve An Issue? Click on it.
Step: 4 My Account
My Account option will appear on the next page, click on it.
Step: 5 Select An Issue Category
After this, on the next page, you have to select the issue. In it, you click on I want to close/delete my account.
Step: 6 Click on it
Now on the next page, you have to click on I don’t use this Paytm account or choose any other reason.
Step:7 You will see a message. Follow this instruction –
Step: 8 Tap On Message Us After this, click on Message Us.
Step: 9 Enter Details
After clicking on it, you will see some boxes in which you have to fill some information.
● Issue Description – In this, you have to write the details of your Paytm Account which you want to delete. Also, you have to give a valid reason.
In the Account Details, enter your registered mobile number, registered email address and the last three transactions you had done.
● Upload A Picture – In this option, you can upload screenshots related to your problem.
● Email Id – It has to enter the Linked Email Id from your Paytm Account.
● Submit – After filling all the information well, click on the Submit button.
● After this, your message will reach Paytm and soon your account will be deleted. After which you will receive an email that your account has been deleted.
Note: This Option is recently added on the Latest Version of Paytm. So, In order to delete Paytm account, You need to download their updated App.
|App Name||Paytm – BHIM UPI, Money And Transfer|
|Android Support||4.3 or Above|
|Last Updated||3 February 2020|
|Offered by||Paytm – One97 Communications Ltd.|
|Price||Free and In-App purchase|
Want more easy ways to Delete Paytm Account? Continue Reading
Also Read –
Delete Paytm Account Using Email
If you want to delete Paytm business account or Paytm merchant account. So, You need to contact the Paytm Team through E-Mail.
To Permanently delete Your Paytm Business account. You need to follow some easy steps which s given below –
- Open your Email Account (Must be Registered On Paytm}
- You can send your Account deletion request on [email protected]
- Enter the following details in your Mail. Your Mail should be in this format –
Name – ABCD XYZ Paytm Mobile Number – 9876543210 Your Email Address – [email protected] Reason – I don’t want to use Paytm account Because (Your Reason goes Here) Thanks!
- Click On Send Button.
- Within 1 Week, Your request of Paytm Business Account deletion will proceed & Your account will get closed.
Update 2020: Now, You can Simply Call on Paytm Customer Toll-Free Number to Permanently delete your Paytm Account, Call On 0120-3888-388 and Ask them to delete your Account. They Will Receive your request and Delete your account within 24 Hours. Simple, Right? 😉
How to Delete Paytm Bank Account?
If you just want to delete Paytm bank account, not main Paytm account. So, You need to follow some very simple steps which are given below –
- Open Dialpad on your Phone
- Call on Paytm customer care number – 0120 3888 388
- Call using your Registered Paytm Number Only.
- Talk with Customer care staff & Request them to Delete Your Paytm Bank Account Only.
- Your Request will proceed shortly.
- Now, Within Few days your Paytm Bank account will close/deleted.
If you want to delete your Paytm Account Instantly or within a Day. So, I will recommend you to directly contact Paytm customer care and tell them your problem.
They will register your Query and Delete your Account as soon as possible, Paytm Customer Care Number – 1800-1800-1234
Read More –
FAQ On How to Delete Paytm Account?
Can I Register Same Mobile Number On Paytm?
Answer – Nope, You can not register the same mobile number again.
Will I get my money back After Deleting my Paytm Account?
Answer – I will recommend you to withdraw all your Paytm balance to your Bank account before deleting it. But, Yes, If you requested to Delete your Paytm account & You have some money in Paytm Wallet.
So, Paytm Team will contact you again & Will not delete your account until you withdraw your money to Bank account.
Still having some problem, When deleting your Paytm account, watch this video to know about it.
So, These are the Top 3 Ways to Delete your Paytm account. In addition, We have also discussed How to Delete Paytm Business Account & Paytm Bank Account?
I am sure that this method will work for You. I hope friends, You like this article & If you have any doubt or suggestion related to How to Delete Paytm account? So, let us know in the comment section below! Thanks For Reading!