Hello Friends, If You want to Download IFMS Pay Slip Or If You are Facing Problems to ‘Log in’ in MP Treasury IFMS Portal. So, Read This Post Carefully.
If you are A Government Employee From Madhya Pradesh (INDIA) and If you want to know How to download salary slip through IFMS portal, Then this information is for only for you.
Employees of Madhya Pradesh government can get their salary slip by logging in under Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMS).
MP Treasury: The entire economic resource with a state (MP) is called Treasury. In most countries, the division that manages these resources is also called Treasury. It is often associated with the Ministry of Finance
Are you enjoying? Keep Reading.
What is IFMS?
Madhya Pradesh Government Finance Department & Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMS) for salary management of employees has been started from last year, many facilities have been provided to the employees through IFMS.
There are 2 Types of IFMS Pay Slip –
- Annually Salary Statement.
- Employee Pay Slip Report.
To download Both Pays Slip, Steps are Given below in the article.
How to Download IFMS Pay Slip Report?
If you want to download Employee Pay Slip Report, You need to Follow Steps which is given Below –
- Login to MP Treasury IFMS Portal From Here. Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox only to Login Because It is Safe.
- Enter Your Employee Code (User Id) and Password And Complete Captcha.
- If you don’t know Password. So, Get the password from your Head Office or DDO.
- Now, Click on ‘Login’ Button to Continue.
- After Successful Login, Go to Dashboard. Here, You will find an option ‘HRMIS HOME‘ Just Click on it.
- Many options will be displayed on the screen by clicking on HRMIS HOME. One of the options displayed is to click on Employee Payslip Report (Monthly Salary Slip) and Annual Salary Statment (Annual Salary Slip) under Report.
- Choose any One & Continue to Download Page.
- Now, Under Pay Slip Parameter, Choose Year & Month and Click On Generate Button.
- Done! Now, You can Download & Print your Salary Slip.
Disclaimer – It is NOT the official Government Website. This article is only For Educational Purpose.
Having Problem While Downloading Pay Slip? Continue Reading to get the Solution.
Watch this Simple video on How to Download IFMS Pay Slip?
If you are facing Problem with Login in your MP Treasury IFMS account. So, follow these steps –
- Go to MP Treasury IFMS Portal and Click on ‘Forgot Password‘
- A New Page will Open, Choose your Language & Enter your Username.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number
- You will receive an OTP, Enter it.
- Now, Enter your NEW Password.
- Done! Your Password is Reset, Now, You can Login in your Account & Download Pay Slip.
Presently, the secret question is coming after the OTP to reset the password of the Employee code, which is in the teacher cadre, what is your life partner name? In response to this, writing the name of the spouse is wrong. What to do for him This is the secret question of all?
Solution – If the name of the Spouse (Husband Or Wife) is showing wrong. So, It may be due to Wrong Spelling is saved in your IFMS account. To Solve this Problem, You need to contact IFMS Help-Desk – 18004198244. By the way, Government Officials already distributed user id and password to everyone at the present time, so we assume that we have both user ID and password, just want to know how to remove the slip.
If you are NOT receiving OTP (One Time Password) in your Registered Mobile Number. So,
- Contact your withdrawal delivery officer (DDO), the mobile number can be updated from the DDO login.
- You can update the mobile number by logging in manually after getting the login password from DDO.
Likewise, Click on the annual salary statement (IFMS Pay Slip) for the annual salary statement and select the year and generate your whole year’s statement will appear in front of your screen.
I hope that now you can definitely remove the pay slip, if there is any problem in removing a pay slip then you can tell us and your problem will be solved.
You can also watch a short video to see how to solve this problem ? –
It will definitely help you to login in IFMS Portal. Still, having the same problem? Comment down below, we will try to help you as soon as possible.
Also Read –
How to Modify Employee Data in IFMS?
- Login to Your MP Treasury IFMS Portal.
- Go to Dashboard and Click on HRMIS HOME.
- Now, Click on ESS (Employee Self Service), You will see the various option here.
- Click on E-Profile to Change your Details.
- Through the E-Profile Option, the Employee can file a correction amendment request in his profile details.
- Done! Now, You can request for File correction.
An employee can change the following information –
- Change Basic Profile Information.
- Family Details
- Qualification Details
- Change Address Details
- Pre-Employment Details
- Nominee Details
- Co-curricular Details
Are you enjoying? Keep Reading.
IFMS Online Application For Leave
As you know, Now any government employee will have to apply for leave application or withdrawal of GPF online.
This arrangement is being done under the “Integrated Financial Management Information System” (IFMIS) being developed under the Directorate of Funds and Accounts.
According to the order dated 11/07/2017 issued by the general administration department of Madhya Pradesh government, this arrangement is being implemented from August 01, 2017. The process of leave application and GPF application is going to be paperless.
To apply for Leave online Visit http://mptreasury.gov.in/IFMS/login.jsp It is the Official site. Employees can apply for leave and GPF online through this official website.
Apply For Leave Using Android – A holiday application can also be given using this software from Android Mobile. When the office head opens his page with his login password, he will see which employees have applied for leave and he will approve the leave application in the software itself.
All government employees have been asked to submit leave applications from this new system.
Also Read –
Want More Tips on How to Download Pay Slip? Keep Reading.
How to check GPF Account & Pay Slip?
If you are MP Govt. employee and want to check/download their annual GPF slip, then this information is for you. The annual slip of GPF of Government employees is uploaded by agmp on its website, which the employee can download.
You can see the balance of your GPF account online. For this, you need to visit agmp website.
To check your GPF account and Pay Slip, Follow These Steps –
- Enter your GPF Series in Capital Letters.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Now, Enter Your Secret Password.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Done, Now You can check your GPF Account Details.
- To download PDF, click on ‘Click here to view in PDF format‘
Updates: Madhya Pradesh Government Employees will have to apply for leave online, this system under “Integrated Financial Management Information System” (IFMIS) from August 01, 2017. To know more about this Update, You can check their Official Website.
FAQ related to IFMS & MP treasury
What is IFMS Pay Slip?
It is similar to Salary Slip which is given to the MP Government Employee. IFMS Stands for Integrated Financial Management Information System.
How to contact IFMS Help Desk?
If you are unable to log in on IFMS Website to you can contact with their support staff, Contact number – 18004198244 (Toll-Free Number)
What is MP Treasury?
The entire economic resource with a state (MP) is called Treasury. It is often associated with the Ministry of Finance.
How to Download IFMS Pay Slip?
If you want to download Salary Slip. So, All the steps are given above. : )
Nowadays, Every Government Employee must need to download their IFMS Pay Slip or Salary Slip to get their Payment on time. In this post, we also covered How you can Download your Pay Slip (For MP Treasury) & How you can edit your information.
I hope you found our article helpful. If yes, please share this article with your friends. If you are facing any issue related to IFMS Pay Slip. So, let us know your doubt in the comment section below. We will try to help you as fast as possible.